Apple Executive Mark Papermaster quit his job at Apple but until now no one knew how. Looks like he took a cue from The Chive. Take a look:
- 100 things you didn't know about Apple and Steve Jobs
- Harry Potter Monopoly casts a spell
- Do the Washington Post make mistakes?
- It's possible to add more than 200 photos to a single Facebook album
- Jony Ive hasn't changed his shirt in a decade
- Obama on track to triple TIME cover record.
- Apple Exec. Papermaster quits job on iPad
- Carpe Tweetem: Seizing the social isn't either-or
- Periodical table of newspapers showcases a dying science
- The Top Ten Most Social Newspapers: 2009
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 615,563 hits